How do you take care of a potted orchid?
It’s easy to take care of a potted orchid. Just follow these simple steps:
– Place the orchid in a location where it will receive bright indirect sunlight
– Water the orchid when the potting mix feels dry to the touch (usually every one to two weeks)
– Fertilize with a balanced orchid fertilizer every two weeks
– Mist the orchid daily to increase humidity (if needed)
– Repot the orchid when it’s completely root bound (optional) using a potting mix like sphagnum moss